Looking for seriously simple and affordable flash storage? The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage is a hybrid flash system designed for affordable application acceleration for small and remote office deployments. Don’t let the low cost fool you it gives you the combination of simplicity, flexibility and advanced features you many not expect in an entry-priced array. Start with 1.6 TB of flash capacity included and scale as needed with any combination of solid state disks (SSD), high-performance enterprise, or lower-cost midline SAS-based drives. The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage has been the industry-leading entry storage Fibre Channel (FC) platform for the past eight years, with nearly 500,000 systems sold worldwide . Delivering performance in excess of 200,000 IOPS, it can save you up to 40%  with an all-inclusive software suite and 1.6 TB of flash capacity included. It’s seriously simple and affordable flash storage to help you get high performance for a low cost.
• Introducing new drive options including new Read Intensive SSDs and new HDD Bundles.
• Four new Read Intensive SSDs for lower cost flash storage;HPE MSA 960GB SAS RI SFF SSD, HPE MSA 1.92TB SAS RI SFF SSD, HPE MSA 960GB SAS RI LFF SSD, and the HPE MSA 1.92TB SAS RI LFF SSD.
• New HDD bundles consisting of 6 individual drives of either 7.2K MidLine drives, 10K or 15K SAS drives.
• The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage performs in excess of 200,000 IOPS delivering outstanding application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses either locally or remotely.
• Delivers 2x more performance than the previous HPE MSA 2042 SAN Storage generation .
• Save 40% on HPE MSA 2052 with all-inclusive software and 1.6 TB of Solid State Drive (SSD) capacity included.
• The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, no storage previous expertise required.
• Automated tiering dynamically responds to workload changes, so you don’t have to.
• The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage provides updated virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
• Remote replication with Fibre Channel (FC) and iSCSI supports an affordable disaster recovery solution.
• The HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage delivers data-in-place upgrades protecting drive investments and reduces data migrations.
• Start small and scale as needed with any combination of Solid State Drives (SSDs), enterprise or midline SAS disk drives.
 Source: IDC WW Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker, 4Q16, based on vendor revenues.
 Performance based on comparison of HPE MSA 2042 SAN Storage to the HPE MSA 2052 SAN Storage systems using 16 Gb Fibre Channel 'Virtual' storage, Mixed Use SSDs, RAID 1, 8K Random Reads and Writes. IOPS: MSA 2052 Random Reads 220,600 MSA 2042 Random Reads 96,000 Improvement: 2.3x MSA 2052 Random Writes 102,800 MSA 2042 Random Writes 40,500 Improvement: 2.5x